Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Beginning



Hello all.

Yeah, it's a new beginning for me in this new blog. This should be a knowledgeable blog because I will share with you guys anything about the latest technology such as gadgets, DSLR, photography tips and many more!

The name is haxx0r, with a "0" instead of "O". That's just a twist to makes it better. ( I think )


  • Malaysian
  • Students
  • Mass Communication and Media Studies
  • iPhone user
  • Toshiba loyal customer
  • Island boy
  • BEATS of Dr. Dre
  • Shoe-holic
  • Photographer
  • Nikon
  • Old enough
  • Adobe user
  • Learning After Effects
  • Home Chef
  • Snore =_='
  • Specko
  • Game freak
  • A Lover : )
Yeah, that's a bit from me that you should know about. Oh, I forgot to mention you earlier that I'm a blogger. My official blog is at HERE. You also can visit to my personal blog. Well, the reason I've created this new blog from Blogspot is because some of my friend, I mean.. A LOT, are using blogspot. So, there's a function that blogspot have that Wordpress doesn't have which is the FOLLOW function. They want to follow me! That's the truth! Haha.

Well, I guess that's all for the intro. Please do contact me if you want to know more about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...